Monday 1 March 2010

MIC assessment week


My MIC assessment has been the focal point of my winter season so far - however the weather and conditions lately have been so good that I even managed to forget about the assessment and actually enjoy being out in the mountains !!
Thanks to everyone who volunteered as practice clients - with your help and encouragement I managed to pass !!
Maybe I can relax a little now and make the most of one of the best winters I've experienced in Scotland.

Thanks for last week - Tom and Steph, Mike and Aaron, Wendy, Alyson and especially Mary for their enthusiasm and encouragement .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's brilliant congratulations!!!!

Trish

mattrm said...

Alec,

Well done. Congratulations. I'm happy to hear that you've passed. I've got some pictures of the Fiaciall Ridge on the day that I saw you, they are here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=204538&id=642331216&l=01cd676fe9

Cheers,

Matt